Battery Supply…

Forum Power supplies Battery Supply…

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by The Well Audio.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      multiblitz
      Participant

Hi Andrea,

Can you please share some documentation how to build the 4 pole connection cable correctly ? So, which pole has which voltage and which Ground so the connection between the psu board and the main power board is correctly… on both ends ?

for the three pole 9V fifo voltage connector please the same…which of the poles should be used for what (as the other end has only two poles)?

i am in the finalizing phase…batteries are in the house…so cable building next…

thx a lot

Frank

The Well Audio
      Participant

Attached a few pictures about TWRPS-pp, TWRPS-LBS-P and TWSAFB-LT FIFO Lite connections.

TWRPS-pp has Kelvin connection (Force and Sense), but one can install a pair of jumpers if the above connection is not necessary (as in the attached picture).

TWRPS-LBS-P has standard positive and negative connections as in the attached picture.

TWSAFB-LT has standard positive and negative connections as in the attached picture.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      multiblitz
      Participant

Thanks…but what about the 4pole between LBS-P and LBS-M ? can you make a drawing which pin stands for what as there are two lines of power, one high current, one continous power as i understood the manual ?

The Well Audio
      Participant

Attached a couple of pictures which explains the connections between the TWRPS-LBS-P and the TWRPS-LBS-M.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      multiblitz
      Participant

Thanks a lot…I was just wondering about the 3.3V vs 6.6V options as I am now soldering the batteries…: Are both voltages possible for the fifo / dac ? Or only 3.3V ?

The Well Audio
      Participant

Thanks a lot…I was just wondering about the 3.3V vs 6.6V options as I am now soldering the batteries…: Are both voltages possible for the fifo / dac ? Or only 3.3V ?

3V3 only.
      Max voltage for the Master clock section of the FIFO Lite and for +/-VD and +/-Vref of the DAC Lite is 5V.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.