Reply To: The Well synchronized asynchronous FIFO buffer – Slaved I2S reclocker

Forum Digital line The Well synchronized asynchronous FIFO buffer – Slaved I2S reclocker Reply To: The Well synchronized asynchronous FIFO buffer – Slaved I2S reclocker

nguyen phuong
Participant

Hi theWell audio

I got 2 problem with FIFO lite that I need your help

1.    FIFO LITE cannot detect the OSCILATOR 5.6448 MHz : I got two OSCILATOR (TWTMC-DRIXO –F 5.6448 MHz with 6.448M Hz SC-cut and TWTMC-DRIXO –F 6.1440 MHz with 6.1440MHz SC-cut). In the third time of turning on the system (until now): the FIFO lite not detect clock 5.6448. (It can dectect clock 5.6448 just in the first and the second time only), FIFO lite fail or TWTMC-DRIXO –F 5.6448 MHz fail ?. what should I do now

2.    FIFO lite can not send I2S out in the right way to TWSAB-LT : I have been setup / config FIFO lite as your instruction. And I connect cable for I2S as your instrucion. My digital active crossover with I2S in (PS audio standard) can not receive I2S signal. May be I should ask you a gain about software setup. (1) Do we have to chose DAC ? (I used TWSAFB-LT to send I2S diferential via HDMI cable) (2) in advanced setup: which option should I chose).

Tks, Phuong

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.