Reply To: The Well synchronized asynchronous FIFO buffer – Slaved I2S reclocker

Forum Digital line The Well synchronized asynchronous FIFO buffer – Slaved I2S reclocker Reply To: The Well synchronized asynchronous FIFO buffer – Slaved I2S reclocker

nguyen phuong
Participant

1) We test all the boards, so both oscillator worked before shipping.
    When the FIFO does not recognize the master clock it depends on the oscillator.
    Please, try switching of and on the oscillator, and after a minute or so light on the FIFO.

2) The FIFO settings look correct. Have you saved them in the EEPROM as for User manua instructions?
    If so the I2S output should be correct on the pisn I have previous listed.
    TWSAFB-TX HDMI connection in the attached picture, the same of PS Audio standard (attached).

Have you an oscilloscope?
    Without an oscilloscope the remote debugging is difficult.

Hi

1. about not reconize x44.1 clock: the problem is long USB cable (3m), when I used 1m USB cable, the application reconnect boths clock very fast (with 3m USB cable, the application take a very long time to connect to FIFO lite , and it cannot reconize the 44.1 Hz clock. DONE, so happy

2. TWSAFB-TX HDMI board work quite well: when I connect this board to RBI or ERED-DOCK,  TWSAFB-TX HDMI board send I2S signal via HDMI success, (Dac mute light on my digital active crossover turn Off and and my system give sound out). But when TWSAFB-TX HDMI board connect to FIFO lite, TWSAFB-TX HDMI board not success in sending I2S out in the right format ( Dac mute light on my digital active crossover still turn on and and my system give no sound). I’ve already checked the connection pin lots of time (yes it’s connected in the way you show me). so, the problem is Format I2S signal out in the right way (excuseme, but, are you sure that the connection pin you show me is RIGHT ?).

Tks, Phuong